Saturday, January 23, 2010

a new decade

Saturday, Jan 23 2010

Today starts my journey into a new decade of a more meaningful life! I will be going to Belize for a medical mission trip in 5 days and today is our "packing meeting" to get all our supplies ready. I am very excited to be going and seeing a different culture than mine back in Anderson township, Ohio and looking forward to helping those in need. I am very blessed in my life and want to "pay it forward" to those less fortunate than me and I am faithful that God will lead me in the right direction as to where I am to be in this new decade of my life.
Our journey is short - only a week of service but we will be doing surgeries on the local people that are not usually not available to them. It will be an adventure like nothing I have ever done before and I will be trying to add daily postings of my experiences in this adventure and those that are to come! Please stay tuned!

2 comments:

  1. YAY Mom! I'm so excited for you! I can't wait to hear more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, We are very proud of you. Yes, your life will never be the same and the lives of those you help will also never be the same. Take care and we look forward to hearing all about it when you get home. Uncle Ted and Aunt Phyllis

    ReplyDelete