Sunday, January 31, 2010

Today was a much smoother day because we knew what to expect and were a little more prepared for things. It was more of the same surgeries for us - we had about 15 for both rooms. There were some difficult moments but all in all things went well! We were fed again by Lupe and Mary Pat and I had a nice chat with her at lunch - what a sweet lady!
I am really too tired to writ much else! Tomorrow we go to the Mennonite village which will be a nice break from the last 2 days! Hopfully I will be able to report more tomorrow! Miss you all!

3 comments:

  1. Sue,
    I'm really enjoying reading about your days. Wanted to let you know I think about all of you every day. Is the Dr Helmick you mentioned in your blog the anesthesiologist from Good Sam? Please tell him I said hello if that is him. He was always a pleasure to work with!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes Guiseppa that is him and he is great!!! I willtell him!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like you are having a wonderful trip. Can't wait to hear all about your stories from there. I am sure Emily is getting excited for her trip just reading about yours. Take care and enjoy your day today!!

    ReplyDelete