Wednesday, February 3, 2010

FUN DAY!!!

Woke up early this morning and so did MP - she had a headache and nauseated! Oh no!! Not today! So without going into details she was able to upchuck and thought she was gonna be ok but no.....so I went up to breakfast and to look for a doc to get some meds! Fortunately I was able to find some and she miraculously got somewhat better so she wouldnt miss out on our last day! Even though she wasnt 100% at least she still got to go to the beach and relax some.
After breakfast we left for the little airpot here and took about a 12 seater plane over to San Pedro. It was a beautiful day and perfect for flying! I thought I would be scared but it was pretty cool and very smooth! Once we got there a lot of the people went snorkeling and snuba-ing on a tour but we just wanted to chill so after walking around a bit we settled on some beach chairs by the water and i read and MP slept. Ann and Cindy talked. It was heavenly! There was a nice breeze and a great time to refresh!
We were supposed to meet at a restaurant called Fido's (pronounce fee-doz) so we headed there. I had a wonderful Bailey's colada and a snapper fish sandwich - delish!!! THen we decided to walk around and shop a little. It was nice not to have a schedule to follow and just veg!
We took the plane back about 4 and shoered up and now I am here enjoying the sunset and waiting for dinner on the beach! We are having a barbecue which should be wonderful - I just hope the mosquitos arent too bad! I cant wait to see everyone - it seems longer than a week! Miss you all!

2 comments:

  1. I have enjoyed reading your blog every day!! The peripheral neuropathy is keeping me home bound and on the couch. Reading about what you are all you are doing in Belize makes me so happy. I am glad that you were able to share it with me through your blog, and I look forward to hearing more about it, and ofcourse looking at all your pictures. have a safe trip home. God Bless you all for all your hard work!
    with love,
    Giuseppa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too have enjoyed reading your blog. It sounds like you had a wonderful experience. The beach and sea look so inviting. I am happy you all had some tine to relax after working with such dedication. I look forward to talking with you when you return. Give MP my best.

    ReplyDelete