Tuesday, March 2, 2010

A month has gone by since I have returned from Belize! It is still fresh in my mind but life goes on and new adventures await! I have been going to Bible study weekly and we are studying the power of a praying woman. Prayer can be such a comforting feeling knowing that God is listening! We might not always get the answer we were hoping for but I do believe that there is a reason for whatever happens....the hard part is - we just may not know the reason until days,months or years later! The important thing is to have hope. I have sooo many hopes for different things! First, I always hope that my family is safe from harm. Secondly I hope that they are happy! I pray daily that my son Jeff is able to fulfill his dream of being on Broadway! I pray my other son Paul finds a job that he is excited to get up everyday for! I pray that my daughter Maggie focuses on her future and does everything in her power to make her marketable for the job world in 3 months! But I also pray that they are Godly people and that there are good strong faithful people that cross their paths daily. I pray that my husband Mike and I stay healthy enough to enjoy our second half of the century we are living! We have had such a wonderful life so far and I am so blessed to have him to share it with!As far as adventures........We took a short weekend trip to Norris lake for Valentines day ! We have great friends that are willing to share it with us and it was a very relaxing time. It is so peaceful there and the air seems fresher!The following weekend we went to Charlotte NC to visit friends and watch XU basketball get another win from Charlotte! Charlotte is a nice clean town that seems newer than Cincy and it didnt hurt that the sun was out and the temperature was 6o*!! What a great way to spend my 54th birthday! Going back to work gave me a different perspective after seeing how Belize had so little. We waste so much but we have all the latest equipment to do the best we can for our people. So which is better? Wasting less but not having as much or the alternative? I would find it hard to believe that people would vote the alternative! Maybe the "going green" society would be the only ones! Until their day comes to have surgery!

No comments:

Post a Comment